The Kirk Session has decided to carry out a risk assessment of reopening the church buildings for worship.
This does not mean that we are going to reopen soon. It means that we are making preparations to inform our decision. If we conclude that we can ensure the safety of worshippers, we will need to send our plan to Presbytery for approval. Only when we and they are satisfied that it is safe will we reopen.
We want to resume public worship, but we are well aware that infection rates are rising and many of our congregation are particularly vulnerable. We will let you know when there is any progress to report.